The Director, HVAC Installation will be responsible for leading and delivering revenue goals within the HVAC business while delivering on our commitment to an exceptional installation customer experience. The role is responsible for developing staff, processes, systems, tools, dashboards and metrics, business planning, initiatives and programs that will optimize sales and installation and provide the discipline for increases in sales force and installer productivity.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following key areas:
Growth and Customer Focus:
- Supporting the Depot GM’s and Directors responsible for overall sales and installation excellence performance
- Support and drive relationships with distribution partners and supply houses
- Strong interaction with Marketing and other functions in the organization to leverage full scope of organizational capabilities to deliver an outstanding sales and installation experience to customers
- Active participation and joint ownership of new product development and roadmap/ portfolio discussions to provide customer/ industry perspective and voice of sales to organization
- Facilitates training and ensures support resources are in place to develop salespersons capable of selling the full scope of offerings available.
- Builds and fosters a team environment within and across depots. Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff.
- Own sales and installation performance metrics and dashboards for monthly operating review
- Drive increased proficiency with HVAC applications/ tools across the sales teams
- Through the deployment of an effective management systems, drive accountability with the GM’s regarding sales & installation results
Strategy & Planning:
- Development and execution of multi-year sales strategy to meet business objectives
- Ensuring sales & install model implementation with clear roles & responsibilities throughout HVAC depots
- Highly engaged leadership role in business reviews, cross functional meetings to drive business objectives, e.g. monthly operating reviews, sales & operations planning, etc.
- Understanding of how market dynamics and industry trends may affect business needs
- Key contributor to annual financial plan and 5-year strategic planning process
- With GM’s/ Directors, manages the sales staffing plan for each depot. Work with HR and Talent Acquisition team to recruit, hire, and retain sales and sales support staff to plan.
- Manage annual sales quota process, aligned with business operating plans
- Revenue Performance: Support GM’s/ Directors in delivering monthly, quarterly and annual revenues by depot and by HVAC business
- Drive process excellence and productivity across the HVAC depots
- Determine key performance indicators for HVAC sales & installation processes to drive process improvement
- Drive pipeline management and forecasting support