The Back Office Analyst I will be responsible for processing customer requests (enrollments, cancellations, correspondence, inquiries, billing resolutions, etc) to meet business objectives.
Process enrollment forms for all products and services in a timely manner.
- Use and maintain MS Excel worksheets to track productivity and completion of assigned projects and tasks.
- Document customer profiles with proper CMS notation.
- Manage and process requests that are submitted from call center reps for manual service agreements, terms and conditions and other forms of proof of coverage.
- Update current customer profiles per customer requests (email, postal, etc)
- Contact Customers to obtain missing information in order to fulfill customer requests (enrollments, cancellations, upgrades, refunds, etc).
- Maintain spreadsheets and perform mail merges in order to print and mail letters/documents to customers.
- Process customer correspondence.
- Respond to Chargeback Disputes to credit card company/bank as well as documenting customer accounts accordingly.
- Manual processing of systematic procedures that fail such as failing payments, web enrollments, reclogging payments, etc.
- Meet all Productivity, Quality, and Efficiency standards set forth by leadership.
- Analyze work assigned and report opportunities.
- Maintain department Quality and Handle Time SLA’s.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.