HomeServe USA, ranked as a 2017 Top Work Place, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the top-of-mind solution for consumers when something goes wrong in their home. Our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe USA is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, UK, France, Italy and Spain. Come see why you should work for HomeServe USA!
As a Campaign Management/Print Production intern, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team. You will work closely with your manager and other team members over the 10 week program to gain useful knowledge and skills needed in today’s workforce. You will work on individual assignments and group projects that will be presented to Senior Leadership and other HomeServe teams. We offer professional development classes, key speakers and community outreach opportunities. You will have a program lead to guide you through your experience at HomeServe. Your work can make an immediate impact in our rapidly growing organization.
• Assist campaign managers with setup/execution of direct mail campaigns and projects including reporting, data matrices, creative mockups of collateral and other materials
• Compile market research as requested
• Update Marketing materials such as brand guidelines and training materials
• Follow up with internal key players to keep marketing campaigns on schedule
• Organize and file direct mail samples and seeds
Assist print production team with planning and execution of assigned Partners’ print production campaigns for direct marketing materials.
• Must be currently enrolled in BA/BS (4 year) program.
• Current juniors and seniors preferred. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Must be available to start in June and able to work standard business hours for the duration of the summer internship.
• Self-directed, highly motivated and ability to set priorities with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams in a collaborative, teamwork environment.
• Quick learner with desire to work in the marketing industry
• Knowledge of Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Familiarity with marketing trends and developments in print, telemarketing, e-mail and online media
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated and capable of seeing projects through from start to finish