HomeServe USA, ranked as a 2016 Top Work Place, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the top-of-mind solution for consumers when something goes wrong in their home. Our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe USA is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, UK, France, Italy and Spain. Come see why you should work for HomeServe USA!
Energy Services Technician: Ensures the proper operation and performance of customers’ heating/air conditioning systems in a residential environment. Identify, repair/replacement needs necessary to maintain equipment and systems; providing necessary information on the proper uses of the equipment; and ensuring adequate materials are available and on-hand to perform all necessary service.
- Coordinates with Dispatch and management team to ensure work orders are accurately received and attended to in a timely manner based upon established goals and service standards.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of heating/air conditioning/systems and/or components in residential HVAC units for the purpose of identifying repair/replacement needs necessary to maintain equipment and systems.
- Repairs heating/air conditioning systems and related equipment and/or components (e.g. unit heaters, pumps, safety controls, valves, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring operation of equipment.
- Manage repair costs while minimizing inefficiencies.
- Achieve all first-time fixes, productivity, customer service and other performance goals in a consistent manner.
- Maintains tools, supplies and/or equipment (e.g. torches, cutters, drills, test equipment, filters, control components, fan blades, gaskets, seals, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items and equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Manage and maintain appropriate inventory ensuring availability of required parts and equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Repairs various items, systems and/or components (e.g., air conditioning systems, heating units such as: steam boilers, forced hot water, and hot air systems.) for the purpose of providing renovation and preventive maintenance of heating/air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Transports various items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Must be able to work independently, and have good customer communication skills.
- Others duties as assigned